Our Wisconsin Granite cobbles are rounded, glacially-deposited, and multi-colored stones in various ranges of size. Often referred to as glacier boulders, rainbow rocks, or fieldstone boulders, they are used in landscaping for edging, ground cover, boulder retaining walls, man-made waterfalls, water features, shoreline rip rap, and as accent pieces.
Available in these sizes:
3″-6″ | 4″-8″ | 8″-12″
Common Product Uses:
- Appropriate for: Decorative Ground Cover
- Appropriate for: Edging
- Appropriate for: Boulder Retaining Walls
- Appropriate for: Water Features
- Appropriate for: Shoreline Rip Rap
- Appropriate for: Accent Pieces
- Appropriate for: Erosion Control
Stone is a natural material and slight color variations may occur. Product is photographed wet to better show color. We encourage you to request complimentary samples before ordering. Granite, marble, and quartz are general classifications. If specific chemical make-up is important, please speak with a sales representative about aggregate testing.
|Sizes Available||3″-6″, 4″-8″, 8″-12″|